Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,285 a 7,290 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #49157

      I’m big money problem can you please help me

    • #49143
      Nicholas Gilmore
      Partícipe

      Hello,
      Im Nick. very interested in Kabbalah.

    • #49138
      chijioke naldo
      Partícipe

      Hello,I am Richard, from Biafra land .I am a pastor. I just want to acquire mor knowledge, know new things.

       

    • #49135
      zaara khan
      Partícipe
      • Hi iam ZaaraKhan from secunderabad India as i want to know what is kabalah means iam here to know what  light reflect on our soul.thanks with regards from zaara Khan
    • #49120
      Johan Berden
      Partícipe
        <li style=”text-align: center;”>OHi everyone, just on here to learn about Kabbalah, to know the meaning of our existence
    • #49119
      Johan Berden
      Partícipe
      1. Hi everyone, just on here to learn about Kabbalah, to know the meaning of our existence
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,285 a 7,290 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.