Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,297 a 7,302 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #49090
      Monica
      Partícipe

      Hi , I’m Monica from UK. I am here because  I want to know myself better , to know the meaning of our existence,  why am I here..

    • #49085
      The Creature
      Partícipe

      Hello brothers and sisters,
      I am a creature. My name is Tina and I live in Croatia. I am here because I have a need to be here, it feels right. I hope that I will find clear answers about what is the purpose of this life, what is my role in it and acquire new skills.

      I wish the same to all of you and thank you.

       

       

    • #49064
      jiya zafar
      Partícipe

      hi i m jiya from pakistan i have no idea of this course just i came there because there’s questions in mind about spirituality main goal of life existence of life

    • #49031
      Cortney
      Partícipe

      Hello Everyone,

      I’m Cortney, and I am from Alabama. I am in search of truth, growth and spirituality development.

    • #49028
      aayushi
      Partícipe

      Hi everyone!
      I am Aayushi from india… here to gain knowledge and wisdom….. the real meaning of life.

    • #49024
      Ranita Mukherjee
      Partícipe

      Hello everyone, Ranita here from West Bengal, India. Here to dive deeper into the concept of Life, reality, spirituality and truth

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,297 a 7,302 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.