Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,699 a 7,704 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #45911
      Mazharul Islam
      Partícipe

      I just want to explore myself with the law of universe by using this wisdom.

       

    • #45904
      Mirela O.
      Partícipe

      Hi, I am Mirela. I look for a better me in a better world. I am eager for extraordinary. Finding passion to live the extraordinary îs my aim. Thank You kindly for the opportunity.

    • #45903
      Carole
      Partícipe

      Hi, my name is Carole from Australia and i love learning and implementing what i learn into my life to become a better me. My aim is to help people by always trying to be a positive example to others by the way i am live life.

    • #45902

      Hi everyone, I am N.Thai, and I am from Cambodia. I am so excited to participate in the course.

       

    • #45895
      Abdull
      Partícipe

      Hi people, My name is Abdul Rehman, i am a curious student which is always eager to learn something new in order to enhance and modify everything interrelated with me, i am really looking forward to learning

      about true meaning, nature and secrets abt all aspects of life through this

    • #45891
      Ali Rahimi
      Partícipe

      My name is A Rahimi from Afghanistan. I like to know people’s different perceptions of the world and the reality. And, if there is any real reality other than the people’s perceptions.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,699 a 7,704 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.