Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,693 a 7,698 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #45927
      Judit
      Partícipe

      Hello,

      My name is Judit, I’m from Romania. I read a lot about Kabbala but never succeeded to understand it. I hope this time I will.

       

    • #45925
      Edna
      Partícipe

      Hi, it’s Edna and I’m interested because I wish to expand my consciousness and embrace ancient knowledge

    • #45924
      Helida
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is Helida I am from New Jersey USA 🇺🇸 I would like to learn the meaning of  events, and perhaps what is my purpose in this journey

    • #45919
      Nasir
      Partícipe

      Hello good peoples. I’m Nasir from Bangladesh. Want to explore the mystery in my self.

    • #45918
      Zekeria Abdi
      Partícipe

      <p style=”text-align: right;”>My names sakarie ,I come from somlia .</p>
      Iam student at metaphysics, I wanna develop or saw what the universe teach us.

    • #45917
      Zekeria Abdi
      Partícipe

      I wanna to explore my self at world this program

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,693 a 7,698 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.