Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,705 a 7,710 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #45890
      Joseph precious
      Partícipe

      Hello everyone!

      My name is Precious am a Christian but have heard about so many religions, when I got to know little about the Islamic religion I noticed it was different to what I  perceived it to be as a Christian. My urge to get the real knowledge of human existence has grown my interest for science but I still think what I know is not enough especially in the aspects of human origin our purpose on earth. These and alot more i will want explanation to and I will be grateful if  KabU can provide answers to my questions.

    • #45880

      Hi, I first got introduced to Kabbalah when I joined the Rose+Cross in 2009, which adheres to the teachings. I continue to practice what I learned even after I left the brotherhood in 2013. However, I’d like a more in depth understanding of Kabbalah as I pursue my filmmaking projects through which I aim to convey positive messages about life and love to the world.

      So Mote It Be🙌

      MOONYEEN

    • #45876
      Handam fazza
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is martins from Nigeria I’m glad to join this forum and I really want to learn more about spiritual aspect of life thanks.

    • #45875
      Muhammad Yousuf
      Partícipe

      Muhammad Yousuf Siddiqui, have to know the way of wisdom etc.

    • #45862
      Wakeel Bacha
      Partícipe

      Hello my name is wakeelbacha amam grateful to be here I want to know more about the nature and also hoping to acquire the best knowledge that will improve the way I understand some things happening around m

    • #45860
      Bilawal Aslam
      Partícipe

      Hi my name is Bilawal Aslam.and i am from Pakistan i am interested  in deepening  my spiritual  path and  I am searching for various keys to open the doors to wisdom and truth

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,705 a 7,710 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.