Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,717 a 7,722 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #45827
      Emilio
      Partícipe

      My name is Emilio, I’m from Nicaragua and I’m a student of theology.   I’m in search of the meaning of “ everything” .    I hope to be able to see life more clearly.

    • #45826

      Hi I’m Kingsley, I’m on a spiritual journey and at the same time I came across this class on the wisdom of the Kabala which makes me think it’s no coincidence but a calling

    • #45824
      Rivka
      Partícipe

      Hi everyone, my name is Rivka, I moved 15 years ago to Israel and I am really interested in getting more into kabbala to find a different/additional approach to life and to understand what are we all “here” for … thak you!

    • #45820
      Kitt Katt
      Partícipe

      I’m Keket. KittKatt is a fond nickname of mine. I’m based in the southern part of the USA. I am seeking to better myself through my inner growth and to illuminate the path for liberation for others.

    • #45819
      ana filipa lucas
      Partícipe

      hello everyone, i am ana and i always wanted to deepen this knowledge. eager to get started. I’m ready!

    • #45817
      Jeremiah Parra
      Partícipe

      Im Jeremiah im working in Israel and im really excited to learn kabbala because i want to know more about spiritual aspect of life

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,717 a 7,722 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.