Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,741 a 7,746 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #45754

      I am bee olonode from Nigeria seeking wisdom knowledge and understanding

    • #45747
      Laura Dienes
      Partícipe

      I’m Laura, psychology student from Hungary, very interested in everything related to the human soul. 🙂

    • #45745
      Eloge
      Partícipe

      Hello, I’m Eloge from zambia.

      I’m so excited to learn the purpose of life.

    • #45743
      riverroad
      Partícipe

      Hi! My name is Sandis.
      As a lifelong learner, I always look for new knowledge. I think this is an opportunity to broader my horizon.

    • #45735
      Muhammad Yousuf
      Partícipe

      Muhammad Yousuf Siddiqui. Will learn with all colleagues the way of wisdom etc

    • #45730

      Hi, I am Suseno, would like to know more about Kabbala and hopefully could bring me to knowledge about who really I am in this universe we stand

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,741 a 7,746 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.