Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,729 a 7,734 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #45791
      Fran
      Partícipe

      Hi, I’m Fran and I live in Canada.  I want to expand my knowledge to fulfill my life purpose for being a spiritual being living a human existence.

    • #45790
      Onah Emmanuel
      Partícipe

      Emmanuel from Nigeria. I am out in search of peace,fulfillment and joy.And most importantly, how to achieve them.

    • #45788
      Fran
      Partícipe

      Hi, I’m Fran and I live in Canada.  I want to expand my knowledge so I can best fulfill my purpose for being a spiritual being living a human existence.

    • #45784
      Hassan
      Partícipe

      Hi, everyone, I’m Hassan by name and I want to learn new things about discovering out purpose and fulfillment on this Earth,likewise know a way to live it as normal as possible,I am an open minded person with great optimisms

    • #45778
      Nurturing Hearts
      Partícipe

      Hi
      I’m Sonamoni,a seeker by nature and a High school Principal by profession.
      I’m here to know about the conventionally inaccessible forces that can affect our lives in so many ways.

    • #45774
      Tamrat Gezahgen
      Partícipe

      My name is Tamrat from Ethiopia . I want to see what New wisdoms it has  the course  other than  the Jesus Christ revealed truth about human bing in the Bible .

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,729 a 7,734 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.