Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Inicio › Foros › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

    • This topic was modified hace 2 meses, 3 semanas by Dani Polovets.
Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,735 a 7,740 (del total de 7,787)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
    • #45772
      Magda
      Partícipe

      Hi everyone,  I am Magda originally from Hungary and living in Germany. I am joining you all on our way to the Sea of Light we are all part of.

    • #45771
      Jamshaid
      Partícipe
        <li style=”text-align: center;”>I’m Jamshaid. I’m here to learn.
    • #45770
      AUGUSTINE
      Partícipe

      My name is Augustine. I would like to acquire this knowledge to liberate the less privileged and marginalized.

    • #45764
      Masood Chishti
      Partícipe

      Hi I’m Masood, I want to develop the myself.

    • #45763
      Odedeji Abiodun
      Partícipe

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>I’m Biodun Ode, from Nigeria, a student of history inquisitive enough to know diverse ways to a true path to living a fulfilled life and knowledge of Kabbalah may be a significant pointer.</p>

    • #45758
      Stephen
      Partícipe

      Hi I’m stephen

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7,735 a 7,740 (del total de 7,787)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.