Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 127 a 132 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      NAT
      Partícipe

To relate to everything and everyone as part of one organism/collective self that is lost until its parts reconnect and journey together from separation to unity.

Denys
      Partícipe

It means to connect with others with love.

Tracey N
      Partícipe

It means to connect above the ego. We are connected by our common desire for spirituality.

Peter
      Partícipe

It means to think about the spiritual development and fulfillment of the other person.

David
      Partícipe

I awoke very early this morning and began considering the Minyan. I wrote something that I believe pertains to this question. I began in considering my own current state. “It’s like living as something other than a bundle of separate desires. It is a state of peace and fulfillment, a state relatively easy to achieve. But is this all? Is this the state of fulfillment of creative purpose? What about the friction felt when bumping about into others? There exists a draw to connect with love and concern for others from which the infinite Life, the opportunity to resolve the friction, and the correction of the ego will fulfill creative purpose. The shattering is real. Correction is not complete without connection and reunification of the shattered parts. I have a thrill in the expectation that through the Minyan there is the opportunity for self-annulment  by immersion in love and concern for others. Bring on the friction and the intimacy! We are indeed One!

Purity K
      Partícipe

Connecting with others means to open oneself to the other.

We are connected in the desire to reveal the Creator.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 127 a 132 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.