Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 139 a 144 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Purity K
      Partícipe

It means  to care for others as we care for ourselves. We are connected in the desire to  receive in order to bestow.

Tove Jo
      Partícipe

Che cambio percezione, attitudine di pensare a me stessa e i miei bisogni alla percezione degli altri e i loro bisogni prima di me stessa.

Michael
      Partícipe

<p style=”text-align: left;”>It means a shift of perception from seeing myself as a separate individual to seeing myself as a node in a system; a part of a collective.</p>
      If I am seeking similarity to the Creator and the others are as well then we are connected by that desire.

Shane
      Partícipe

To connect with others means that I have the same desire as others. What desire? The desire to reveal the Creator. To shift from an egoistic perception of the world to an altruistic perception means that I want the Creator to be revealed to the whole world.

Marko Podgorsek
      Partícipe

I always think about it as if I moved outside of me to the sky and look down and see me as part of the population without any extra attention to the me part.
      If I receive in that state means that I don’t ‘forward’ the thing I receive, so everyone below me that I see will not get it.
      If, in the other hand, I receive from the higher in order to bestow to the lower, I become a channel and all that are below me will get it also, including my ego me.

Katel
      Partícipe

Q1: To connect with others means to connect mutually above the ego as one heart.

Q2: We are connected mutually with the only desire to bestow like the Creator.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 139 a 144 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.