Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 145 a 150 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Peter
      Partícipe

It means shifting my intentions from doing things only for myself, do doing things for the best good of all.

Sharla Windham
      Partícipe

From birth we are creating our reality where the ego tells us that what feels good for it is what is good in the world. So if my ego doesn’t like what it happening, it is terrible on its face. Moving to a perception of bestowal is seeing the spiritual reality that there is only one force, that of bestowal. So even if my ego doesn’t like what is happening on the face, it has to be good since it it from the Creator.

Connecting with others allows us to deepen our desire to see reality and adjusts our sense of perception.

Peter
      Partícipe

To cloth our desires with the intention of bestowal

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Partícipe

Participant In an egotistic perception of the reality, one perceive everything according if the thing brings you pleasure or pain while in a perception based on bestowal one perceived everything as perfect because you received to please the creator.

Maria Memoli
      Partícipe

It means to develop our sixth sense, the one that makes me feel the presence of the upper light.

Then I’ll change my attitude toward the external world, feeling that it is part of me, and part of the Thought of Creation.  The entire design can’t work without us getting connected.

The equivalence of form we’ll enable to adhere to the Creator, through His best qualities such as the Bestowal.

Shmuley
      Partícipe

To become more like the Creator

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 145 a 150 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.