Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 133 a 138 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Sauli
      Partícipe

Loving everything as yourself

Liss
      Partícipe

Egoism is thinking I am separate from all and is all about receiving.

desire to give to others and find connections is how we learn one needs to nurture this desire to give without the desire to receive
      <p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

Ricki
      Partícipe

There were different questions at the top and bottom of this forum page, so here is my response to both:

What does it mean to shift from an egoistic perception of reality to a perception based on bestowal?
      The egoistic fashion of engagement is a linear one with the intention to receive for one’s own benefit. To shift to a perception based on bestowal, we still work with what we are given by the creator but aim our intention at the others, trying only to receive what is necessary to fulfil the actions/objective of helping the group. Our focus becomes directed toward the well-being and success of the members of the group rather than any personal or logical goals.

What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?
      We connect with others in the group via our point in the heart(s). By revealing the egoistic inclination, we can make discernments and then restrict or annul ourselves (correction?) so that we receive only what is needed to help the group reach for greatness. Reciprocal dynamics between people can be a sign of connection.

Gabrielle
      Partícipe

To be able to perceive the concept of connection more clearly, and to love one’s friend as oneself.

suzanne
      Partícipe

i think it means we can only perceive Creator in our connection with other points in the heart to receive the reforming light that transforms the will to  receive from receiving for receiving sake to the will to receive in order to bestow.  To think about our friends needs before our own that the friends perceive the Creator before me so that they may assist in my perception of the Creator hence the circle.  Peace unto you.

Toni Peltonen
      Partícipe

Annul yourself. Try to feel others as yourself, a unit in the desire of revealing our true reality.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 133 a 138 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.