Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 151 a 156 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Christianne
      Partícipe

for  connection with others,  we need the desire to bestow , we need  other people to give  on,  share our love,  it  means that we  have to skip our egoism, must delete it, and loves the others  like myself.

My desire is to be in connection with my Ten and with the Creator,  Our Creator  wants to bestow to his creatures,  He need us , we can receive from Him   if we accept  Him and then we can bestow to Him  , to make Him satisfided.

Elliott
      Partícipe

To have a perception based on bestowal, one must have someone in mind to bestow to. There have to be others that one wishes to give to. In an ego-driven state of mind, one is happy to give to oneself only.

Aaron Lessin
      Partícipe

To shift from a desire to receive out of self-interest to a desire to receive in order to give. This change in perception no longer sees the other as separate from my egoistic self, but rather as intimately connected. My “I” expands to include the others. Their desires and needs become mine. I learn to receive in order to fulfill the other, and in the process of doing so, I become like the Creator. This drastic shift in perception changes everything.

Diane
      Partícipe

From what I have learnt so far, it means to change ones intention to  recieve on behalf of someone else (to recieve in order to bestow and not for ones ego).   Love thy neighbour as thyself!

By doing this, we can become spiritually closer to the creator through equivalence of form.

David J
      Partícipe

To connect our main desire together to please the creator.

To somehow exit my self, and feel desires of others

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 151 a 156 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.