Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Ariano
      Partícipe

Connecting with others  means relating to our fellow men beyond our egoistic surfaces, and merging with the Light that surrounds us just as I do with the birds in my garden.

gina
      Partícipe

Connecting with others means being open to new ideas and experiences without judgement. In this way, we can all learn together.

Eric Snow
      Partícipe

The desire we are All connected in is the desire to know and be like the Creator! To connect with others simply means getting to know them in my opinion. In “our” group we connect around the creator.

Judy
      Partícipe

To connect with others is to love thy friend as thyself. We are connected in the desire to build spirituality to reveal the Creator through the connection between us.

Tiffany
      Partícipe

Connection with others is the annulment of one’s self to see and appreciate others, their desires, and their spiritual needs. More simply stated, love your friend as yourself. Then, through this connection, we can attract the Light that Reforms and draw nearer to the Creator, and deepen our collective desire to be like the Creator.

Eric Snow
      Partícipe

The desire we are All connected in is the desire to know and be like the Creator! To connect with others simply means getting to know them in my opinion. In “our” group we connect around the creator.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.