Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 25 a 30 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Paul
      Partícipe

Sharing the same goal.

Jay (Chaim S.)
      Partícipe

To connect with others means to connect to the collective desire. That desire is the desire of bestowal. If a person acquires the desire to bestow, to give, to give above one’s self, that inclination is called the soul.

JamesM
      Partícipe

To be connected – truly connected – is something I’ve always wanted, but never truly managed to do. With the Creator’s guidance, I find myself here in this group, among others who want the same thing – and not for ourselves, but for the Creator. Amazing! As always, I am beyond grateful.

Esther
      Partícipe

To connect with others is to feel their desires and deficiencies as your own, to feel that together we are much more than the sum of our Individual parts. In connection with others a deep and primal emptiness is filled and our lives have direction (together towards the Creator) and purpose is revealed.

Jason Smith
      Partícipe

the desire to know and please the creator and all creation.

peter
      Partícipe

to bestow

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 25 a 30 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.