Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 2 Discuss Preparation Question: What does it mean to connect with others? In what desire are we connected?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 37 a 42 (del total de 229)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Nick Martinez
      Partícipe

Honestly I am not sure. Things have become far more confusing as my studies have advanced

Robert
      Partícipe

to invert our nature to exist for our own pleasure to create a connection with others. to give.

N/a
      Partícipe

We connect to each other through one single, common unifying thought.  We connect by all wanting the same thing, recognizing it can only be attained by working together.

Justin Wood
      Partícipe

All people share the desire for well-being.  At some point in one’s development, it becomes possible to recognize this as the desire for intimacy with the creator.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Partícipe

Shalom 🙂

I don’t think connection can be forced.  I believe it is a natural flow and that the upper force is instrumental in bringing the right people together in divine timing.  The same force is responsible for putting others into isolation, if that is required for Soul growth, and for ending connections, if that is required for Soul growth. I believe we are interchangeably each others teachers and students.

TEACHER

A teacher is a higher, wiser place in all of us

whom we gain access to

when we start

questioning and understanding

The Ego.

Seamus Dolan
      Partícipe

What does it mean to connect with others?

We become responsible for the others needs, even above our own needs.

In what desire are we connected?

We are connected in the desire to connect with the others and hence draw the Light that reforms, eventually to achieve Equivalence of Form with the Creator.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 37 a 42 (del total de 229)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.