What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Kerrie
      Partícipe

May favourite experience from the first course was learning about the spot in the heart and learning that intent and desire to know the Creator is what is really important in our spiritual journey.

Carly
      Partícipe

My best experience from the last course was feeling connected, not necessarily to the lessons and the words, but the feeling and the heart behind the words. I would explain more, but there are no words! I look forward to more of the same. 😊

Verena
      Partícipe

My best experience was to feel the connection to spirituality grow in me, and to feel a first shift from egoistic desires to altruism. As well, as the “ story started to unfold”, and more details have been connected, I felt it’s all there… and always has been(no time-no space)… and that gives me kind of a feeling like “home”… very beautiful ☺️

Proffboff
      Partícipe

To finding out more about myself and this environment we exist in, as well as developing the 6th sense.

Mo
      Partícipe

To know myself in relation to other creations

Yusbel
      Partícipe

A new way to understand myself. The understanding of my self with respect to the rest of the world that surround me. An inspirational curiosity to know about the upper worlds. A touch feeling to feel part of the soul of creations to everything.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 7 a 12 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.