What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas

Thankful and grateful for you bring happiness in my soul. The best experience from the first course, it’s was I was able fill the force in me that I lost many years able to fill the spiritual force when reading praying.i can say am now changed I was thinking opposite about the reality and my life , thinking I was born to live and dy but by being a Kab u student I also realized I can dy while living and live spiritually so dead can’t worry me . first I was so much stressed about wealth but you made me feel always happy even when I have nothing and also taking everyone as me and caring.
      I do expect to learn more on how I can grow spiritually and how to achieve or uplift my life growth economically to change and help thousand other in society and those in need by not only helping with food but how to go through this process of first turning to the creator only for help . thanks more to kabbalah management instructions teacher student and everyone on part spating making KAB U grow. by you you bring life and light to everyone wishing to grow spiritually Wich is not a request but to everyone living.

Kim
      Partícipe

Best experience: realizing that the Creator has set up an entire playground for us to learn how to be like Him. In this grand cosmic game, He plays hide and seek with us and puts us as “far away” and as “opposite of him” as possible so that we can play the game of coming back to Him, finding Him, and realizing that we are already, and have always been, just like Him.

Elena
      Partícipe

Discovering a new way about our creation and how we can reveal the point in the hearth.
      I expect to improve my understanding of the Kabbalah concepts and learn how to apply Kabbalah in my daily life.

Liora
      Partícipe

A realization and continued reinforcement that אין עוד מלבדו …. There is none but Him.

Branden
      Partícipe

My best experience from the previous course has been feeling my desire to perceive the Creator definitely dialed up a notch! Also I just feel like I’m more aware of myself almost in the 3rd person. I observe my desires as they arise in me and I just try to be thankful to the Creator for them, even/especially when they are painful!

Renata Klem
      Partícipe

To understand that we are not separate and that we can alter reality by correcting ourselves.
      I hope to learn how to apply these teachings practically alongside my fellow students.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 13 a 18 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.