What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 241 a 246 (del total de 524)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Eberhard
      Partícipe

I got hooked on the thought of creation and expect this to continue.

khalid
      Partícipe

Understanding a little more

Lindsay Brill
      Partícipe

I found it utterly profound to ask myself the question: “Who is the giver, and who is the receiver…?”

Of course it had never even crossed my mind – we learn from such a young age how this material world is ‘all that really matters… ‘ I never even questioned anything beyond what I see with my physical eyes – like, ‘What is going on in the unseen right now…? ‘

I sincerely appreciate this being brought to my attention – it is going to pave the way for so many insights I may never have had without this course.

Andreanne
      Partícipe

I learned a huge amount from the first course. Its structure is superb, I feel supported, the resources and the help sustains my enthusiasm, therefore I continue to feel enthusiastic and thrilled to learn from studying the Kabbalah. I expect to continue climbing the spiritual ladder full speed ahead.

I have no idea

melanie
      Partícipe

Deepening my understanding of kabbalah and using the teachings for inner change.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 241 a 246 (del total de 524)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.