What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 235 a 240 (del total de 524)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Sharon Aloni
      Partícipe

My best experience was being introduced to the principles at a very basic level.  Now I’m looking forward to finding a way out of my deep depression.

Patricia
      Partícipe

A deeper understanding  of the Spiritual Principles of Receiving and Giving.

As for the course, I have no expectations.  I’m an open vessel ready to align with the Spiritual  Laws for the Purpose for my life.

My best experience was feeling part of a group of enlightened people moving towards the wellbeing of us all.

I do expect of progressing in knowing how to make a difference.

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Partícipe

still wondering to discover more and more about reality

raghad
      Partícipe

my best experience was the experience itself 🙂
      the spiritual connection that i’m gaining bit by bit
      my feeling of loneliness no matter how many people i’d be surrounded by have disappeared by attaining the idea that i live in his thought, in him. it never made me feel closer. it makes me emotional, shy and safe no matter what would happen to me. and i’m next to all my brothers and sisters that are trying to find their ways through with or without consciousness, it makes me contemplate and see a bigger picture for everything that is going on
      i am longing
      and he is watching
      and i love it
      i love every bit of it

Marina
      Partícipe

I really enjoyed everything from the last course. I feel that I have grown spiritually already and I’m eager to learn more.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 235 a 240 (del total de 524)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.