What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 403 a 408 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Mihaela
      Partícipe

The best thing about the previous course was the satisfaction of putting all the pieces together and the final image is so detailed and vivid now. I expect to go further into the rabbit hole and complete more puzzle images of the reality until we fully understand the spiritual life.

dree monster
      Partícipe

a lot went over my head when i was doing first course but apparently i waa getting it. so i expect to get a little more detail to stick this time around

dree monster
      Partícipe

alot went over my head when i was doing first course but apparently i waa getting it. so i expect to get a little more detail to stick this time around

Carlos
      Partícipe

My best experience from the previous course was to learn more about the fundamentals and principles of kabbalah within a community which feels the force of the point in the heart. I expect to keep growing in this path and in the same way during this great course.

Yvon Decelles
      Partícipe

What was my best experience from the previous course?

the inner discovery.

What do I expect from this course?

More of the same hopefully.

Shaun
      Partícipe

Its hard to pick out one, as it was all very revelatory and fascinating to me. The things I have long thought and experienced can be explained perfectly by this wisdom. Spending time reading the recommended reading notes on each week has also been very profound for me. Sometimes I feel like i really understand it all. Im very conscious of my ego now and when you realise just how unpleasant it can be its quite unsettling.

Now i look at everyones intentions differently. A persons actions dont necessarily reflect his intentions.I just want to keep on learning and studying this amazing wisdom

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 403 a 408 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.