What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 421 a 426 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      kevin jackson
      Partícipe

finally getting to understand how this world came to be and who I am

Janina Paasonen
      Partícipe

To me the concepts of Kabbalah have revealed that everything in me us fine as it is. Now I wish to learn have to connect thi me to the whole universe.

Michael
      Partícipe

I’ve been exposed to a lot of mysteries since I started learning here at KabU. I now know that ‘There is nothing but God” and all He wants is to Give. Recently, I’ve been more open to life’s experiences. I see Goodness in every challenge and difficulty. Although this perception is quite difficult to comprehend by my physical senses but at least it’s an advancement in the right path. However, I anticipate a lot from this Part 2 of Kabbalah revealed course. I hope to Understand and Know how my physical nature can pally with the will of the Divine as to Receive and live in harmony with the purpose of His Giving.

it helped me a lot – the previous course

this one – I expect fixing things

Zhenia
      Partícipe

The best experience is to start to get systematic knowledge about the spiritual world.

KatieBug
      Partícipe

connecting dots and starting to feel the oneness that is being discussed. my experience when taking the course was enlightening.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 421 a 426 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.