What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 415 a 420 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Dee
      Partícipe

I really am now understanding how opposite I am to the Creator, but after studying with Kabu, I know I have ignited my point in my heart and although I have my journey of study, I am blessed to have discovered Kabu platform. The instructors are awesome!

henry
      Partícipe

<p style=”text-align: center;”>In the previous course, the learning of impressive concepts, such as the perception of reality, the phases of light, the screen, the creation of the kli, the language of the branches and the roots, equivalence of form, to understand our work in the correction of our intention in desires towards the desire to bestow. In this course I hope to broaden these concepts, incorporate them into my spiritual growth in search of the Light that reforms. My best wishes to all who accompany me on this fascinating journey.</p>

Richard Lively
      Partícipe

Although it is hard to explain, I learned that I am nothing but pleasure for the creator.  There is no good and no bad.  I learned that nature is working as intended and it is my true nature to be opposite the creator.  I learned also that within this nature I perceive myself to be more important than I actually am which creates the Arrogance of the Ego.   This feeds into the illusion of free will.  I also learned that through my intention (not my actions) that I can change my perception on who and what I am.  And it is through this work according to Ba’al Salam Ashlag that I can correct all of this this lifetime.   I also learned that even though I know the solution, it will be a lot of hard work.  What I learned most of all is that knowing this made me feel like I was somebody, like I was really something.   And that was revelation of my Ego needing to be dealt with again.  I am fortunate to understand, but I hate my Ego.  So revealing what I feel I may know sometimes makes me feel like I’m bragging that “I am knowledgeable”.   I do not want to feel this way, so I stay silent.  I feel it is safe to say something here because here I am truly trying to learn not brag.   So asking questions or revealing what I have learned I do it in the best of intentions.  I learned also that reading other’s comments can teach (especially the answers of the other students are given).  I am here for at least another year I will see this process to its fruition.   I learned I am thankful for all the teachers and volunteers.

Ralitza
      Partícipe

I liked the system of the previous course and how the different concepts are being revealed gradually. Not too fast, but also not too slow.

In this second course I expect a similar experience. I would like to dive deeper.

David
      Partícipe

In the previous course I benefited from the fundamentals and enjoyed reading all the friends posts and questions. This course I hope to connect more deeply with  the Friends and  our teachers at KabU  Thank You Everyone

David Edwards
      Partícipe

My best experience from the previous course was honestly everything. I loved every part of it, it was great to receive my books, and especially exploring the community here online. Doing a QandA with Tony, watching youtube videos with Gil and Asaf, checking out the Great Transition podcast, Rav Laitman’s daily lessons. It’s amazing what you guys have created and put together. The feeling of connection is real! From this course I’m expecting to delve deeper.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 415 a 420 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.