What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 439 a 444 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Anthony
      Partícipe

Loving the view..

Talya Machuca
      Partícipe

The clarity of concepts and how to applied on daily basis.

I expected to gain more knowledge, now that I see that religion and Kabbala are 2 completely different paths.

Tracey
      Partícipe

The first course made me feel excited about learning more. It feels like a whole new world can enfold before me.

Christina
      Partícipe

Subjectively writing – finding that I felt affirmed that I was on the right path studying Kabbalah.

I hope to obtain a deeper understanding of the teachings and hope to feel more aware of my ego so that I ‘catch myself’ and adjust to a more altruistic outlook mentally and in deeds.

Maria-Powers
      Partícipe

Hello. KABBALAH is a new adventure. Which i look forward in obtaining its method. How beautiful that Our Creator is guiding me and how I wish He would speed-it-up. I desire The Spark in the Heart. Sincerely

Anthony
      Partícipe

My best experience was the insights and method that can be used to change ..

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 439 a 444 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.