What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 451 a 456 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Tiago Casellato
      Partícipe

My best experience was to learn the difference between attaiment and intelectual understanding. The kabbalists who have attained the upper worlds really became those qualities; nobody told them, it wasn’t simply knowledge learned from books, they felt and perceived the the Creator. This is impressive!

Delayne Mohammed
      Partícipe

The best experience of  Kabbalah Revealed was the fearlessness behind the philosophy of Kabbalah as well as the information that was given. I expect to understand and accept this concept.

Niklas
      Partícipe

What was my best experience from the previous course?

At times, intense joy overcame me. At other times, intense frustration overcame me. The best experience, however, were experiences in which I stumbled across setting a certain intention and suddenly I felt a “click” in my heart or in the energy field around me. Like something “inverses” and suddenly there is joy and peace.

What do I expect from this course?

To learn more about how to navigate life (by consistently creating this “click” in the heart)

Marcin
      Partícipe

I was deeply impressed with the description of the reality that Kabbalah provides. I found it very close to my experience and state of my perception. Now it’s time to move on and make further steps because the door is open.

BEN
      Partícipe

i loved how the course was well organized and very clear. especially that there are teachers who answer our questions.

clarity and how i can apply these in my practical life

Felix Hernandez
      Partícipe

I enjoyed how each lesson built on the knowlege presented in the prior lesson. I would like to learn how to apply these principles in my daily life.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 451 a 456 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.