What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 457 a 462 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Esther
      Partícipe

The best experience was the feeling of having my mind opened.  I expect more of the same

Jan Koons
      Partícipe

I was truly impressed with the science behind what I knew to be true.  Each lesson built on the previous one which had me wanting to learn more and more.  Just when I would think “I am never going to get these names and words” you would delight me with a whole new aspect and way of thinking and the names would fall into place. The course has been an awesome experience for me and am looking forward to becoming closer to the Creator.

Maria
      Partícipe

My best experience from the previous course is that; in each lesson my appetite and curiosity for knowledge increased gradually. I felt that I wanted to know more and more kind like an obsessive way. I was awed with each concept.

I have let go all expectations and just want to experience what is stowed by the creator for me.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

Hello Friends,

I signed up for Part 1 and Part 2 in parallel, because I already know all this stuff and I want to catch up quickly so that we can continue where it stopped after we all arrived at the same page. I’m happy to be here.

See you soon,

Andreas

Helen
      Partícipe

The creator’s way is perfect. I want to know the creator.

Niki
      Partícipe

My best experience is the connection I feel with the teachings and the  KabU community.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 457 a 462 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.