What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 475 a 480 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Augustine K
      Partícipe

Now I have a clue on trying to answer the question _ “what is the purpose of my and why am here”  – to be one with the creator- not just  to live, get a family and be successful, but that there is a higher  and the only purpose to reveal the creator.

And am so exited to continued on this trajectry- this journey with the friends for the sole purpose of revealing the creator.

kay
      Partícipe

Starting to feel more positive

Sdiq Al-Atroushi
      Partícipe

Everything hits home with me. I’m so happy to start learning all what I know is true but through an organized scientific way that traces its lineage back to the first Kabalist Abraham. It’s amazing that I am learning what Abraham was once teaching and practicing.

Ali Nadalipour
      Partícipe

Now i can feel deeply the meaning of life.and the way that every Little spots of desires r completing each other to reaching the same goal.and wanna thank to the staff of kabu by accepting me to go further even i couldn’t pay the fee cause of problems i have in my country.really appreciate that hope i deserve it.thank u all lovely friends

The conception of reality change in my life.

Elizabeth Is
      Partícipe

From the last course I am delighted by the concept that “we are not prisoners but treasured guests.”

From the next course I hope to learn more, shift my perspective and be a part of this wisdom.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 475 a 480 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.