What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 463 a 468 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Etienne Fourie
      Partícipe

My experience from the first course was That there is indeed a “way”, and practical, back up the ladder to our Creator.  I am so motivated to learn more of this “way” and also apply it in this course

Kirina
      Partícipe

I have learned Kabbalah before, but only through Kabbalah Explained Simple courses and now through KabU teachings a lot of concepts and principles became clear. I’m excited and look forward to the next course to advance my knowledge and understanding of reality. I hope to get to the point when the principles and concepts of the Kabbalistic view of the existence will become just everyday experience and my way of life.

Yajaira
      Partícipe

For me it was amazing to get to know how reality works according to kabbalah. I am looking forward to increase my knowledge but more importantly to increase my connection with the creator.

zohreh
      Partícipe

The meaning of life changed for me, my outlook on life became much deeper and bigger. I better understood the Creator and the relationship with him, as well as the spiritual world

Tiberius Ariton
      Partícipe

<p style=”text-align: right;”>My best experience, besides learnings and getting new understandings that I find meaningful, is an increase of my desire with every lesson. And even more, this desire feels more “clear” in a way, doubled with a feeling of satisfaction or fulfillment. Its like when you know you are on the right path. Manny thanks for that and let’s discover more!</p>

Sandra
      Partícipe

I was finally able to understand some spiritual concepts logically, when before I knew them intuitively. Kabbalah allows me to put words on what I am feeling and experiencing which is something I am very grateful for. In this course, I am intending to learn more practical concepts so I can put them to use in my day to day.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 463 a 468 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.