What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Inicio Foros Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Welcome Back What was my best experience from the previous course? What do I expect from this course?

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 469 a 474 (del total de 523)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Rivka
      Partícipe

I expect to learn more practical ways to connect with the Creator in my every day life.

Bartosz Prokopowicz
      Partícipe

I expect to understand what it’s like not to love

Anonymous
      Inactive

Is there a suggested checklist of kabbalistic practises: how to start and close each day or does each person  figure that out from the lessons?

Hi Peter,

We learn that all of the changes we undergo is thanks to the reforming light. We extract this force primarily from the Kabbalistic study. So ideally a person should set aside some time on a regular basis to return to the sources: the Kabbalistic books, videos, lessons, etc.

As for what happens in between all those times. That depends less on our own strength and more on the spiritual environment that we place ourselves in. All of our good thoughts are the result of that environment.

Baal HaSulam writes about this in the article “the Freedom“. Here’s an excerpt: “he who strives to continually choose a better environment is worthy of praise and reward. But here, too, it is not because of his good thoughts or deeds, which come to him without his choice, but because of his effort to acquire a good environment, which brings him these good thoughts and actions.”

We’ll learn how to do this practically in the more advanced semesters.

Albert @ KabU

Amy
      Partícipe

My experience from the first course was life changing…I expect to discover more truths and wisdom.

Mary
      Partícipe

How inspiring and informative the material and teaching was. Especially after  listening to Ascents and Descents in spiritual development this evening I hope joining KabU and the next course will help provide the right environment to continue and learn

chris patton
      Partícipe

finally being amongst friends after a long time

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 469 a 474 (del total de 523)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.