Young Group with Anne Pier & Juan discussion forum

Inicio Foros Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Young Group with Anne Pier & Juan discussion forum

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 31 a 36 (del total de 52)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Boke
      Partícipe

To make myself a rav…

I have to study a lot of Kabbalah. Be active in the young group, be there for my friends and use that to observe and correct my internal procesess. And let myself be guided by the teacher. Find my purpose in life and use that as content for my potential role as a rav.

Watching the clip….

I see a man with very great dedication to put his life in service of dissiminating the word and wisdom of Kabbalah. It is clear that  it brings him satifaction and by that joy and fullfillment.

Clara
      Partícipe

Rav is the tone giver as well as guide and companion in the process, on the path. The individual decision to fully trust him and to receive and accept the message and his advice he gives, that is what makes the Rav. His dedication to the pass and to his mission are an example to me, In the older videos (10 15 years ago) Rav was literally radiating the wisdom, I have always wondered “how can it be, that his light doesn’t jump over the people, and they would have it to, beyond words and explanations? Do they not see it, get it?” Probably all that light he has radiated has not been received because of lack of proper vessels.

To last homework: the 3 key principles to achieving the goal I see in both articles are to love the friends, to annul the self and the mutual guarantee.

Rosie
      Partícipe

Think about the role the teacher has in our spiritual path, and write in a few sentences, what do I have to do in order to “make myself a Rav”

You could read Rav’s words on a page but his sincerity, you can see it in how he expresses himself. There’s no its, ands or buts about it. You feel that he’s telling his truth, the truth, right down to his bones. If you don’t see that first, you loose part of what he’s telling us.

He says that after many years, he feels like a baby shouting out? O my. Being new that puts me squarely in the womb as a speck, just starting to develop. If he’s cradled in the arms of thousands of Kabbalists, then the only place a speck waiting to be born can be is in the surrounding Light. We can’t see it because we are in the veil of the womb. At least now, I know it’s there, so maybe my speck is growing a little now.

“Make myself a Rav” ? If he feels his life does not belong to him, that he’s shouting out for thousands before him… then I’ve got a lot of internal work to do. If you truly cherish life, you must take your place in this process of reaching the goal of creation.

Then… my life doesn’t belong to me either. A new concept for me, but I’m learning  As a mother, you loose your sense of self with your children, so I know sort of what this is. But it puts into perspective, an even greater sense of who my life belongs to. It’s all of you, and through you, the Creator.

Gamelah
      Partícipe

I felt joy while watching this video. I can see his dedication to humanity and to the role given to him by the Creator and his teacher. I feel lucky and so fortunate to learn from him and be part of this collective journey.

maria santos
      Partícipe

To make myself a Rav, I first must be certain that the path that I have chosen is correct for me; the teacher, the environment, the teachings. Then once I have chosen I must nullify myself to the message and the Rav, and by connecting and accepting and internalizing the teachings without resistance I can adhere to the Rav and he can take me to higher levels.

After watching the video, “Into Truth”, it is plain to see that the Rav has subjugated himself completely to his teacher and the teachings. As he says, “My life doesn’t belong to me” what a great act of bestowal, it’s not about him, it’s about spreading Kabbalah to the masses so we as one can avoid the path of suffering. You can see that he is one with the past, present and future and that the work is all that matters, adhering to the Creator.

Sandor
      Partícipe

My impressions: I see the dedication to the goal. He wants to help the world by relaying the message without altering it. I want to help.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 31 a 36 (del total de 52)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.