Young Group with Anne Pier & Juan discussion forum

Inicio Foros Course Forums GE Forum – Ask Connect Inspire Young Group with Anne Pier & Juan discussion forum

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 25 a 30 (del total de 52)
  • Autor(a)
    Respuestas
      Annmarie
      Partícipe

What do I have to do to make myself a Rav? 1. “Love thy friend as thyself,” 2. Annul oneself, 3. Work towards Dvekut with the Creator, 4. Work to change one’s egoism to altruism, 5. Read, study, watch videos, pray each day, forever, 6. Be a (Good Deed) person which is = intention for the sake of the Creator to bestow to the Creator, 7. Accept and enjoy Creator’s Light and pleasure for HIS sake (only), 8. Build one’s desire to have adhesion with the Creator then build the desire to bestow, 9. Learn to ask the Creator for help then listen and learn from the Creator, 10. Commitment for eternity (Ein Sof).

Rosie
        Partícipe

I read over my post and realized I had to correct something. I think I’m closing in on more like a hundred times I’ve read this verse. Of all the materials I’ve read so far, from the first time I saw a teacher quote this one, this is the one verse that hit me IMMEDIATELY. I was graced with an understanding I never had before. I think I actually had a huge wave of goosepimples… just wow. I work to keep that understanding and feeling every day.

Todd
      Partícipe

I feel that Rav works very hard toward this goal all the time.  He is so dedicated because he knows this is the truth.

To make myself a Rav I need to try and feel what Rav is saying.

Eberhard
      Partícipe

What do I have to do in order to “make myself a Rav”?

“If a person has a true point in the heart, he won’t be able to run away from a person who shows him the truth.”

What is my impression after watching this (second) clip?

Rav Laitman shows me, through conveyance, the truth.

Claribel Rivera
      Partícipe

Think about the role the teacher has in our spiritual path, and write in a few sentences, what do I have to do in order to “make myself a Rav”

I lived the sketch, I took from the Rav’s clip the importance of the teacher being that bridge a stepping stool to help lift us up towards the creator.
      in order to make myself a Rav I must “do and Hear” I must work with the group and annul

AspiringAltruist
      Partícipe

NThe Rav points towards The Creator.

Al
      Partícipe

As with nearly all things in this wisdom, how to truly make myself a Rav eludes me. From my mundane understanding, I should see in him all that makes a great kabbalist. Trust that he only wants for all of his students to advance, and value his words accordingly. I don’t want his efforts go to waste, I want to work that all of us achieve that goal under his guidance.

After watching the clip, I feel like he sees himself as a mouthpiece for all that came before him. That it is his duty and great privilege to spread the wisdom he received to humanity. It also feels like he feels this as a heavy burden, but one that it is worth to carry, because of the greatness of the goal.

Ver publicaciones de 6 de - 25 a 30 (del total de 52)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.