Reply To: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2 Reply To: Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Timothy
Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Timothy Forbes. I live in St Paul Minnesota. I grew up with the doctrines of Christianity taught to me as the answers to the purpose of life and how to correctly operate in reality, as I grew up I couldn’t help but feel them lacking. I explored deeply philosophy and even came up with my own but I always ended up with the same feeling after contemplating them. With many individual experiences of joy and profound meaning I always felt incapable of accurately reproducing them or truely understanding how and what they meant for me. When I found Kabbalah and explored its approach to the best way of living as a science, I found it to be extremely promising in this respect. After a long time of casually gleaming what I can from videos about Kabbalah and various texts written by Dr Michael Laitman I want to further develop myself and my relationship with reality and the creator by exploring Kabbalah to the greatest extent.