Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course Introduce yourself Introduce yourself – Question Your Reality Part 2

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 853 through 858 (of 974 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      adam
      Participant

Hello, I’m Adam.  I have studied and taken the Kabbalah courses offered here before many years ago.  I am back because I have, time and time again, seen the foundations of these teachings come up in my life.  I began wanting “enlightenment”, for mainly selfish reasons.  After 12 years of going out on my own, I want to see how this resonates with me now.

Daniel
      Participant

Hi! My name is daniel, and i am an artist. However i sometimes cringe when i say that tho because of the stigmas attached to it hehe. Id rather say “im nobody, who are you?” a quote by Emily Dickenson. I’ve been doing acting and modeling the past few years, but now am getting back to the art that scares me the most which is music. When i am on stage it legit feels like i’ve been plugged into an electrical socket, the hairs on my body stand up; even the texture of my skin changes. This feeling used to scare me so much so i tried to find other forms of art instead, hence the acting and modeling. When i am alone, the music heals me in ways i cant even describe and id like to share that with the world one day. Its helped with my sadness, frustrations.. my ups my downs and everything in between. Im very purpose driven, and i believe there must be a reason why i was given this skill, or even the awareness of this intense energy i carry. The music i make is very specific, think bedroom pop with healing frequencies :). Anywho, when it comes to my art, I always feel im on a verge of a breakthrough and honestly idk how i even got here but i am. This pandemic the only information ive been reading about has been about kundalini, buddhism, tantra, tibetan mantras, healing frequencies, the laws of the universe, asanas, esoteric stuff etc. and i feel as if this information can help alot of people, but it needs to be compiled in a way where everyone can understand, like in the form of music. Im looking for more answers. If god created us, who created god? Stuff like that hehe. Anywho have a great day! I hope to become friends 🙂

tina
      Participant

Hiya – I’m interested in collective consciousness- Tina here

Timothy
      Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Timothy Forbes. I live in St Paul Minnesota. I grew up with the doctrines of Christianity taught to me as the answers to the purpose of life and how to correctly operate in reality, as I grew up I couldn’t help but feel them lacking. I explored deeply philosophy and even came up with my own but I always ended up with the same feeling after contemplating them. With many individual experiences of joy and profound meaning I always felt incapable of accurately reproducing them or truely understanding how and what they meant for me. When I found Kabbalah and explored its approach to the best way of living as a science, I found it to be extremely promising in this respect. After a long time of casually gleaming what I can from videos about Kabbalah and various texts written by Dr Michael Laitman I want to further develop myself and my relationship with reality and the creator by exploring Kabbalah to the greatest extent.

Hello to all, and Thank you.  My name is Cinnabra Arrington from Tampa, fl.  Currently going through divore.  I have four children.   Throughout life wondering  who is God and am I from Him.  Christian, Baptist, Pentecostal, speaking  with Jehovah witnesses.  Something about me  was able to see and feel a little something through all.  Final place learning of the Hebrew Israelites.   Sounds very unique.  But i still felt there  was more.  I know our Creator somehow had much more to him. .  Lately  my spiritual journey has licked up tremendously.  I speak it all the time im led by the Spirit  of God.  The kabbalah crossed my atmosphere more then once.  Then when you see the “Zohar” looks like the “Torah” to me.   After just looking into this The tree of life.  Make so much sense people  are gonna  miss their salvation.  Hosea 4:6 this is where the spirit wants me to be its its something here I need.  Breakdown the tree of life i started  looking and saying.   Ok need to reach this level. I have alot going in in the middle.  Oh my something is at the bottom for me not a lot but enough.  Why can i receive this innerstanding spiritually.   But my leaders tell me to stay away from it… please help!!!! 😭😭😭 just writing  this has me in tears!

Victoria Duncan
      Participant

Hello I’m Victoria,

I live in NC and am 42 years old.  I grew up in the system an orphan but am stubborn & extremely resilient.  Ive always wondered where that inner strength came from.  The last few years ive had vivid images, that after research ive discovered, correlate to this topic.  One such recurring is the tree of life.    Im simply following a path that has led me here.

Viewing 6 posts - 853 through 858 (of 974 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.