Reply To: Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah – videos Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students. Reply To: Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Rachel
Participant

Thanks so much for this chance to grow

I feel as if I am being lead by a force that governs my heart’s beating and has instilled within it a desire to be here where I am today and that is the o ky thing which has made this happen. There is something in my DNA that’s has brought me here and is evolving through this experience even as I type these words out

So I feel like I had an “awakening” in Oct. Of 2020 and that has lead me to ask for things like enlightenment and freedom of consciousness from the one I call Creator- Great Mystery or Original Source…these prayers have changed me till I was praying for all our Universe and then began to sense other Universes in alignment with Unconditional Love and aiding us in development- and all this creating in me and changing me on a cellular level- then I had an experience where I died- yet did not die and this after I had made a decision to ascend this lifetime and was first lead to the intro to Kaballah videos through YouTube.

This feels like insanity to me sometimes yet I have a peace and more peaceful relationship with my ego than I ever have. I was alone for some time and now know I must engage with others in groups- and so I am here and wish to ask-what of the Devine feminine prescence within all things that teaches us through nature?  What is this in Kaballah?