Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 1. The Essence of Kabbalah – videos Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Reflect and Discuss: Share something from the lesson that blew your mind, or gave you a new perspective; or discuss the lesson materials with your fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sivana Zehnpfennig
      Participant

Well, that’s actually what I search for, to go beyond everything what I learned before, for that might offer me a more capable access to my own spiritual sources to use for my purpose and for the purpose of those I choose to share myself spiritually. And that would be very good for me, to find a clear path of spirituality that’s more based on my personal growth and less on other opinions and explanations that always make me feel co-dependent,  what other might think or expect to hear or get known about me.

Paul
      Participant

You can’t deny that Kabbalah has a lot of similarities with the teachings of freemasonry and some eastern traditions. So, who borrowed from who?

Carlos Pombo
      Participant

One insight for me: I realised most physics and history books that were preached to me were only focused on studying shattered consequences from mankind or the universe, but very few of them trying to reach the very underlying force or rule that precedes everything, that’s where Kabbalah comes to fulfill my need.

zach morris4187
      Participant

Freemasonry and kabbalah are not related according to the Bnei Baruch tradition?  Could someone reach out and expand on this statement from the 2nd video please?

LeethL
      Participant

I didn’t realise that this wasn’t a divination system

Gerardo
      Participant

Why does the video show our world upside down?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.