Discuss

Gil Shir

Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tracy
      Participant

In his teachings on the letters, Gil says there are 10 sefirot in Bina. The Upper 3 in GA”r and the lower 7 in ZA”t. What is GA”r and ZA”t? They must stand for something.

Tracy,

All of the spiritual buiding blocks that make up all of the reality are made of 10 building blocks called sefirot.  There are always 10 in everything.  Everytime you have one spiritual buildng block it is made of those 10 parts called sefirot.
        The upper 3 sefirot are called GA”R which stands for Gimmel Rishonot, the ‘first three’ and also ZA”T which stands for Zayin Tachtonot, the ‘lower seven’.

In GA”R,  the three upper Sefirot relate to the plan of creation, the light that extends from there.
        In ZA”T  is the system by which creation will change and in what sequence, and creation itself which will go through the transformation.

Seth@KabU

Tracy
      Participant

In the video attacked to the mem teaching I had my own revelation about the universe. In 2017 the Lord took my hand and showed me the whole universe. He then told me that everything I saw was a hologram of what was on the inside of him. So basically we are living in Him. A couple weeks later he told me what was in him was in us. So I looked inside myself in the spiritual sense and saw that I too had planets, stars, constellations, etc. He showed me where sickness and disease came in as you could see a planet inside of me that was not spinning. Then YHVH told me to spin the planet. Amazingly that disease went away . Basically we are a universal within a universe. Many universes to be precise.  Much like the Matrix movie. This world is not reality. Quantum physics has proven that molecules are random until we put our eye on it. The longer we look at something the more cohesive it becomes until it appears to be solid matter. This happens in such a lightening fast time that we are not even aware of it. In other words the world as we know it is not reality. It is what we co-created with YHVH. Also there is no linear time. So all of this may have happened in what we might consider the past and we are just remembering it as we are not really here. What I do question is several times in these courses I have heard talk of the big bang. Scientists use that term to show there is no God. They say nature is just taking its course. However, they know  it is impossible for a single strand of DNA and RNA to come together as they both have specific requirements. It is like trying to find 1 key in a zillion of keys to fit 1 lock in a zillion of locks. Simply I say that to understand reality you must first realize that all of what we know and see is not reality it all. It is something we co-created to help us understand the creator. Just some thoughts.

Tracy
      Participant

I write all my lessons down on paper. So, for clarification what is the name of the person that directs cattle as in the Lamed. It sounded like milimed haba cao. Can you please give me the correct spelling of that name? Thanks so much!

Tracey,
        Gilad says, MELAMED HA’BAKAR.
        Bakar means cattle.
        You’re right 🙂
        Seth@KabU

Tracy
      Participant

I noticed in the last few teachings, the geometrical shape of the letter and what each line represent are missing. I still would like to know what they are. Is there a book or somewhere I can look up this information?

Gil
        Keymaster

Hi Tracy,
        Yes correct it is missing, since we are lacking that information from the authentic sources.

Tracy
          Participant

Thanks for that information. I wonder how it is that we can know some but not the others. It’s all a mystery.

Joan Naughton
      Participant

Whats the parsa line of alef what is parsa

Joan,
        Hebrew’s origin is fascinating.  It is a coded language that depicts the forces of our reality.
        To that extent, some forces are going in some forces are going out, and with what qualities, etc.
        The parsa is certain division where forces of bestowing are above the parsa and forces of reception are below the parsa.
        This code is also found in the beginning of the book of Genesis, regarding the creation of heaven (above the parsa) and earth (below the parsa).
        Seth@KabU

Sherry
      Participant

How do you find the Root of your Name or of any Word?

Hi Sherry,
        Most words in Hebrew, certainly words we find in the ancient sources are built upon these three letter roots.  It could have two letters. Prefixes and suffixes around it change the tense and you will see usually a yud or a vav or a hey added here or there that slightly changes the meaning for example the work friend and the word connection or the word peace and the word complete.
        Regarding your name, Sherry, I’m not sure.  But the letters may be Shin, Reish, Yud, SH-R-Y.  Which are the same letters as Sarah before she had the letter Hey added as in Genesis 16:1.
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.