A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 5. The Screen A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

A question for you before we get started: Why do you think it was decided that all people would be born lacking the tool of spiritual perception?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      NAT
      Participant

So that creatures decision to move back home is independent/free from the influence of one light

Prescilia Javnyuy
      Participant

So that one will discover and build his own vessel. And not be like a candle lost in the light.

Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

I agree with everyone, it is a matter of free choice. so that we will build our tool, by our effort. and gain it not as gift, but as merit.

Anayo Nzute
      Participant

Because malchut made a decision of restricting itself from receiving the light directly,because receiving the light directly awaken in her the realization of how opposite she is from the emanator.

hamilton de sousa
      Participant

That decision must have to do with free choice. First you need to experience the world and the corporeal desires. Then you realize that you still empty corporal desires can no longer satisfy you. Then maybe you will sense the spiritual world and built a relationship with.

So it has to be a free choice.

Shane
      Participant

I agree with everyone else. That decision must have to do with free choice. If I saw the pleasures that awaited me in the spiritual world, I would remain a slave to my desire for pleasure.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 130 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.