A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 4 posts - 103 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

The point in the heart is there to stay and has an enourmous appetite to grow and connect with like-minded students. I ain’t seen nothing yet!

Hing
      Participant

-A part of me just feels like doing this.

-God has given me an Opportunity. I want God to be pleased that I am grateful.

-I want to see the “Many Splendored Thing”.

~marz
      Participant

I am not feeling any resistance yet instead I’m feeling excitedly motivated. Probably because I know I am soon to be placed in my first 10 and also the KabU conference on October 1 has me very very dedicated and excited to continue my studies and connections with everyone.  Of course I also have the nagging and unrelenting desire for relationship to the creator and to develop my spirituality. This has propelled me forward for 50 years and I do not plan on slowing down anytime soon….

Brad
      Participant

I am motivated to attain the higher worlds so that I gain Equivalence of form with the Creator and become a bestower. I have come to far to stop studying.

Viewing 4 posts - 103 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.