A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 10. Nekudot de SAG A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

A student will almost always decide to stop studying, precisely when the study reaches the topic of this lesson – because of the part of the soul it relates to. What will be your motivation to persevere?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Esther
      Participant

I have felt lost for so long now…my motivation is to find my way home.

There is just no way I will ever stop. For the first time I feel on the way home.

peter
      Participant

I have been searching for truth to long now to want to give up

Nika
      Participant

My motivation is to develop as quickly as possible into a suitable receptacle for the reforming light, whatever it takes.

Steve Miley
      Participant

Well, we have to believe that exactly what we get and is presented to us is exactly what we need to succeed.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

My motivation will be about connection.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.