Aside from the many details, what is a key principle you have learned by studying the system of Worlds?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 13. Adam HaRishon Aside from the many details, what is a key principle you have learned by studying the system of Worlds?

• This topic has 83 replies, 78 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Verena.

Aside from the many details, what is a key principle you have learned by studying the system of Worlds?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

The key principle in studying the system of Worlds is to create a desire for understanding in me, to create a deficiency of not understanding so that it can be filled with light.

Michael
      Participant

That the process and laws by which the creature will develop were fully worked out and detailed before creation.

Abe Tapia
      Participant

That there is more to life than the physical world we live in.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

By studying the process of creation form Above downward, I discover the purpose of creation.

jose alvarado
      Participant

I have learned the Four phases of Direct light and how this light descended into Malchut in degrees. And how we have to climb up these Degrees in order to gather the shattered Souls for our Ultimate Correction in becoming Equivalence of form to the Light.

Beverly
      Participant

That’s complicated

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.