Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Perceiving Reality Course 3. Understanding Your Inner Self – Video Ask anything about the lesson and materials and get an answer from a KabU senior instructor.

Viewing 5 posts - 7 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tricia Cox
      Participant

I get what you are saying, I always give the shirt off my back to people and ask for nothing back, But I always get taken advantage of all the time. I always make sure that other peoples lives are better no matter what my life is like, I am never full nor empty but always wanting something different. Does that make since?

Dear Tricia,

Very nice question! We are built of different levels of desires and needing fulfillment of those desires: food, sex, family, money, honor/power, and knowledge. However, some humans express an even higher desire, the desire to know the purpose of one’s life. Kabbalists call this the point in the heart, and your “wanting something different” sounds like the blooming of your point in the heart.

It is highly recommended to place yourself in a spiritual environment that will help nurture your point in the heart – there you will not get taken advantage of all the time, and you will discover an entirely different level of fulfillment.

Best of luck!

Christian @KabU

henry
      Participant

Hola Tony

Cuál es la forma correcta para dar sin egoismo en el mundo actual, que realmente ayude a otras personas?

Querido Tony,

If you want to help other people, the best thing you can do is engage in the Wisdom of Kabbalah and learn how to become exactly like the Upper Force governing all of reality. By properly engaging in this wisdom, you will reach adhesion to His qualities of perfect love and bestowal, and this is certainly the best thing you can do for anyone!

Yours,

Christian @KabU

Ed Mereoară
      Participant

How to handle the pain from not getting basic needs from life?

Dear Ed,

Good question!

The Upper Force puts us each in the precise environment and situation perfectly crafted for each one of us to advance. If struggles with necessities are hampering you, this is precisely what the Upper Force is currently giving you to help you advance. Your objective should be to fulfill those needs – if you need a job to cover those needs, make this your immediate goal. Basic needs must be covered before one can work on more exalted things as one must first ensure the security of his animal existence.

The Upper Force placed the condition to first cover your basic needs, and once you have that, then you can work on attaining the meaning of life.

Yours,

Christian @KabU

Malka
      Participant

KabU 210213-1

Tony:

How to “Tif’eret” the will of Bestow.

The receiving field in the world is endless and with good reasons.
      The world is filled with good words, good intentions… but peoples need/want/ask for substantial, solids, cash no checks. I have offer beggars to buy the food, and they say – thanks. but no thanks.

I know of peoples asking for help in three different religion, and colleting from all three.  I know peoples begging for help that one of his cars worth more than my two cars.

We give money to ONG and we find later that less than 1% ends in helping peoples. Churches that use private Jets and ask for money. Politicians with lavish life and the peoples with no food.

What to give that will cost to us and won’t feed the exploitation?  How to avoid corrupts to use us and the peoples needs?  How to avoid us from refrain our will of Bestow based on leader’s dishonesty?

Regards less the source, some portion of idealism need to touch the ground, must meet the real everyday world.

Is faith, belief, hope, once again? Will our actions twist G-d arm and force him to change? Do we have to do it just to save our souls?

Thanks you

Rafael

Jojo
      Participant

Please give some idea or list of 613 desires that is referred in Kabbalah?

Viewing 5 posts - 7 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.