Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 1 Discuss Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 1 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 466 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yusbel
      Participant

what it means to recycle the egoism in others and being in harmony with nature?

Hello,
      I would like to ask you one question. If I follow the path of authentic Kabbalah, study and develop my inner setting, by which I mean the sixth sense, is there a real chance for an Attainment already in this lifetime of mine? In essence, I would like to ask how long the Journey along the Ladder takes approximately for the students? Is it years or decades? I know that it is necessary to go through that Path in one human life. At the same time, it is clear to me that each person is very individual, as are their study options. Thank you very much in advance for your reply.

Markéta

Hi Markéta, good questions!

Yes, we can attain spirituality in this lifetime. How long will that take? We learn that there is no time in spirituality. Reaching it does not depend on hours of study or acquisition of knowledge, but rather it works according to laws. One of these laws is that “there is no light without a kli (vessel)”. Meaning that if we don’t have the vessel (desire) we have nothing with which to get the light (the fulfillment for that desire).

In other words, everything depends on us, if we build the right desire for spirituality, we will right away reveal it. If not, then even if a few more thousands of years pass by, we will still not reveal it. This is called “there is no coercion in spirituality”. Meaning if we don’t want it, we will not receive it.

And although we spend a lot of time studying, the goal is not to acquire knowledge, but through the study to draw the light, a special force that helps us to build the right desire. Meaning that we don’t need to be super strong, wise, or talented in order to succeed in Kabbalah, all we need is to extract more and more of this light and it does all the rest.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: http://laitman.com/2013/02/sunbathing-in-the-rays-of-the-reforming-light/

Albert @ KabU

Jetze
      Participant

Hello, is the purpose of creation realization?

Camila Silva
      Participant

How does it feel to know the spiritual worlds? Have you ever known all the spiritual worlds? How do you know which level of the 125 levels you are on?
      Do you think that studying Kabbalah will help me to be a better person? Sometimes I have the impression that I could have given a different answer to my husband, for example, but I also don’t want to be diminished because I’m a woman and if I don’t say it, it looks like he’s right.

Hi Camila, great questions!

1. Each and every person is completely unique and feels the world through his/her uniqueness. As such, it’s impossible to compare how one person feels spirituality with another.

2. How do we know then if we reached spirituality or not? If you reveal the Creator in practice, then you know. Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2012/04/when-all-doubts-will-dissipate/

3. Do we become better people? Yes and no. In order to become better, we first need to reveal the full extent of our egoistic nature. And afterwards we can correct it. It’s like in medicine, I cannot take a pill if I don’t feel sick. But once I discover that I’m sick, I can take a pill and rid myself of the sickness. Essentially, a big part of the path is discovering just how sick we are with egoism. So at first it does not seem like we’re becoming better people, on the contrary that we’re getting worse and worse. But later on, we are able to correct that huge ego into the Creator’s qualities of love and bestowal.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2011/02/the-worse-the-better/

4. If we hurt someone and they are upset at us, we can try to apologize and make amends. But in general, the healthiest attitude towards the past is to say “there is none else besides Him” and that we went through exactly what we needed to go through.

We’ll learn more about this concept in the next semester. In the meantime, check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: http://laitman.com/2017/12/there-is-none-else-besides-him/

Albert @ KabU

Daniel
      Participant

I remember I pas only 14 years old and one of my priority way to understand the meaning of life. I was not satisfied with the concept of marriage , building house, getting children, making money and dying. Today I am 74 years old and I begin to undestand the meaning of life. In between, I have search, with many disappointment and failures but never gave up.

Dee
      Participant

I see that KabU distances itself from the term “mysticism.” But the general definition of “mysticism” is the belief that we humans can unite with God. Isn’t that the actual goal of Qabalah? Reunion with the Divine Light/God?

Hi Dee, good question.

I’m not an expert in other methods, so I don’t know how others define this word. But when we use the word mysticism, we are referring to something mystical, something removed from reality, something that does not follow the laws of nature.

So when we make the distinction that Kabbalah is not mysticism, this is because Kabbalah is very much so grounded into nature. Kabbalah researches nature and the laws of nature using a very strict scientific method: “a judge has only what his eyes can see” and “what we do not attain we do not call by name”. Even our knowledge of the upper force, of the Creator, is limited to our research tools, meaning the desire. And whatever does not enter into this desire, we cannot research or talk about. For these reasons, it’s more accurate to classify Kabbalah as a science.

Check out this blog post from Rav Laitman for more details: https://laitman.com/2011/06/kabbalah-without-a-trace-of-mysticism/

Albert @ KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 466 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.