Engage in an exploration of the week 2 lesson and materials, receiving insights from a seasoned Kabbalah mentor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 2 Discuss Engage in an exploration of the week 2 lesson and materials, receiving insights from a seasoned Kabbalah mentor.

Engage in an exploration of the week 2 lesson and materials, receiving insights from a seasoned Kabbalah mentor.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ed Mereoară
      Participant

When I am ready to work in a group (lab group) ?

Yvon Decelles
        Participant

Ahhhh, so we are becoming a/the/like creator?

doesn’t that mean the death of “me” and the birth of “we”?

And doesn’t that mean this is a unity consciousness awakening then?

i think this is a rabbit hole….

Yes, the destiny of everyone is to become similar to the Creator – instead of aiming to receive in every move, aiming to bestow with every move.

It doesn’t mean the death of me nor that we all awaken at once. Rather there is an order to the correction of Creation. These have to be corrected, then those have to be, so that another layer can awaken. We don’t know to which layer we belong. All we can be sure of is that if I awakened it means it’s my time to be corrected. It means now I have a chance, whereas before, it did not occur to me, and so there was no hope for correction in this lifetime.

Hi Ed. It’s when you know that you’ve found the place and the method you want to reach the spiritual goal with. Because the group is by definition a place where all who are there have decided that this is the path for them and they’re going to use the group to reach specifically this goal as defined by a certain teacher. So, first one has to learn what that method is and see if it’s for him, or if perhaps a different method would be better. Since the spiritual world and the way to get there is concealed from him, he necessarily must choose one method and follow it all the way.

Paul
      Participant

Habits are very strong, built over a life time. Egoistic by nature. How do we overcome, considering we are against all odds? And feeling the enormous gap between the spiritual Upper Force and my worldly, corporeal  life. Yet opposites attract each other, they say. It results in a feeling being faced with the dilemma of “to be or not to be” while time waits for no one. It is now or never.

Is the only antidote to  this feeling being patient? And meanwhile study, engage in a group which is instructed by a teacher? Or…

You don’t need to overcome your habits. It’s also a question whether anything you’re doing is wrong. The only thing you need is the study that draws the Reforming Light. It can make all the needed changes. A person stands no chance of changing himself, and moreover he doesn’t know what he should change. Only the intention needs to change from reception to bestowal, and only the Light can make this change for us.

Mira Brooks
      Participant

Hi,

I’ve been thinking about the point in humanity where recently spiritual desires have begun to emerge in the late nineties and how we are moving towards greater interconnection which will force us to eventually change. Through this, we will begin to understand our connection with others. We will all reach the stages of spiritual connection.

Is it inevitable that the change will come? If it is inevitable that change will come, do Kabbalists consider it important to speed up the process by disseminating information widely? It does sadden me to think of the path of suffering, thinking of so many that are affected. It is certainly a hope to have a peaceful and more unified world.

Of course it’s best that the change comes more quickly and qualitatively. Like the difference between feeling the father’s belt lashing vs. feeling the sting of realization that you stand in violation of the house rules, after which you instantly straighten up and correct yourself, avoiding the blow entirely. We stand in violation of the laws of Nature. Meaning we reside in a state of disconnection, in which we will feel increasing darkness, as the integral force of bestowal and love nears us. That force, we feel as bad if we are not adapted to it, in the attitudes between us. If humanity would undergo even slight changes, to be just a bit more connected, all the problems would disappear overnight. That’s why it’s worthwhile to first absorb the correction yourself and then to also share it with others, which is why KabU exists.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I’m interested to know more about forming our “Kabbalah Lab”. Do you provide tools to finding more students in our areas or zoom gatherings?

Yes, as you progress you can enter our Graduate Program where there are at least 4 live classes per week, interactive Zoom meetings, and conventions.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.