Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert
      Participant

What does it mean the I of the others are the same as the I of me?

Rade
      Participant

Hello,

Does >love your neighbour as yourself< means to feel other persons desire to be close to the Creator behind hers corporeal desiers? Actually to see that behind presons  corporeal desires there is the desier to be closer to |Creator?

Kind Regards,

Rade

Rade,
        I’m given a group who is with me on the path and we are all studying and drawing the reforming light together from the books and in the lessons and in our work between us I am always calibrating and measuring how I am judging and measuring all of them according to my ego, which is naturally how I am built and then where I can make efforts to rise above each time, to actually love.
        By this we rise higher and higher.
        Seth@KabU

Jay (Chaim S.)
      Participant

Rabbi Akiva and Rabbi Shimon were leaders of the Bar Kokhba revolt. How does this action they took fit within the precept of Love the Other as yourself? Is this why it is said, “Love your Friend”, and not “Love everyone”, meaning perhaps love those who are Israel, (that is those “reaching for or straight to the Creator”) while allowing one to revolt, even do harm if necessary to prevent those who seek to do harm to the Friends from doing so?

I recognize that on one hand the “revolt” or any such action was corporeal and on the other hand the intention of “what is your is yours and what is mine is yours” is internal, yet … This deserves some thoughtful discernment it would seem; please help untangle this seeming dichotomy. Shalom

Jay,
        You are doing the right discernments.
        On the one hand the law of life is to love the other as myself.
        On the other hand someone is coming to kill me and it says if someone comes to kill me I must kill him first.

And back and forth from the left and the right.
        Trying to hold two opposites is correct.
        Seth@KabU

Joe
      Participant

How do we deal with someone who is a basically good person but has actions that you don’t like?

Joe,
        In general, for all of the normal things in life, find a group of people who act like you want to act and learn from them, observe them, how they do it and mimic them.  Then you’ll acquire those qualities to be able to do the things that you want to do.
        And you’ll later use this same technique towards spirituality, you find a society that has the qualities that you must have and learn how to tune yourself to the same frequency.
        Seth@KabU

Milos
      Participant

do we know what all 613 mitzvot are

Milos,
        Yes and know.
        The rabbis can tell you or google can tell you what are all 613 mitzvot.
        For example, there is a mitzvah that an impure person must not enter the Temple.
        So what is an impure person and what is, where is  the Temple?
        So there is a lot to uncover here.
        Seth@KabU

Johan
      Participant

hi , I mentioned Jesus and the devil, because I know, since I started studying kabbalah, what an environment which is not useful can do. Right here ,right now, right this time, I am surrounded by (E) churches, which believe seriously about Jesus and stuff, they are in bunches, they yell, scream, and sometimes seem that what they are saying is true. what I would like to know is if I keep immersed in such a environment, won´t I get these kind of ideology, behavior and ways ?

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.