Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Milos
      Participant

do we know what all 613 mitzvot are

Johan
      Participant

hi , I mentioned Jesus and the devil, because I know, since I started studying kabbalah, what an environment which is not useful can do. Right here ,right now, right this time, I am surrounded by (E) churches, which believe seriously about Jesus and stuff, they are in bunches, they yell, scream, and sometimes seem that what they are saying is true. what I would like to know is if I keep immersed in such a environment, won´t I get these kind of ideology, behavior and ways ?

Johan
      Participant

it´s  said that the questions have  the seed of the answers in itself. Asking it´s like looking for something that you already know, but you don´t know enterally.

Asking is like an art, that is painted according to the will and quality of the artist

Johan
      Participant

Hi, maybe my question is one the most demanded, but I am asking anyway…

Does kabbalah have something to do with jesus?

was jesus a kabbalaist?

Who is jesus?

Johan,
        Jesus did not write any books and he is not in the books of our sages, so we don’t study him.
        Johan, you have asked me about the devil and you have asked me about Jesus, but you are not asking about the material that we are studying.
        If you are interested in the wisdom of kabbalah, then watch the lessons, take notes and ask about that.
        Seth@KabU

Johan
      Participant

Hi, I think I know what you mean with “desire for spiritual wisdom”. I feel that growing on me, and I want to have an opportunity to connect. I live in a city that is far from the closer Bnei Baruch center in Brasil, which is in São paulo, and I sometimes feel like a fish out of water because of that distance, I am the only one that I know that is studying authentic kabbalah within a radious of kilometers here in my city. I feel constrained.

Johan
        Participant

Yes, I understand. I see your point. Thank you for your answer. Thank you for the clarification

Johan,
        For now, imagine that the Creator awakened a spark of the soul of Adam HaRishon right there where you are in Brasil.  That you are the first one in your part of the world to awaken to who you are, that you are a part of the common soul of Adam and all of humanity will connect toghether in that soul.
        Even if a person was in the desert for 3 days, and is very thirsty, nevertheless, you cannot pour a litre of water in his mouth, he must drink slowly and only a little bit at a time so that he can acclimate to the water>
        Similarly, now you are coming back to life, the light is awakening inside of you.  Take all of that passion that you have and invest in your study.
        On the outside, be like a normal person in your city and on the inside be a burning flame.
        Good luck,
        Seth@KabU

Sheila
        Participant

Hi Johan. I am a student here with you and we are enrolled with the others here in the next course, Kabbalah in Action. I just want to say that for now you might want to consider that we are all on the path here together and as one instructor said in the beginning we are here beyond time and space in the spiritual realm, studying together. You are not alone by any means. Read through the comments and questions of your fellow students, feel them in the point in your heart which longs to connect and you will find connection. I understand we will interact even more soon, but already we are all connected. It’s good to be in the same room, but in the larger scope of reality, we already are in that room together. Already you are the Friend that I love as myself, as are all the others here, along with our instructors and the Kabbalah teachers of the books. Start here, as when we send our love out into the world to touch the global population, we will not be in the same room, or even country, with everyone we hope to reach.

Johan
      Participant

As I study kabbalah I feel more and more excited about life and people. I want to spread this wisdom with everybody else in the world, in my city, in my neighborhood, first in my neighborhood, because it’s where I think I could optimize my field of love, my spark of love more, and more practically and where I could help so much. The question I ask is “how can I approach people here near to me?

Johan
        Participant

Thanks for your words

Johan,
        This is wonderful to hear.
        There is a big difference between close to you in body and close to you in spirit.
        Someone can sit in a chair by your side, but may have no capacity (desire) for spiritual wisdom.
        However everyone wants a better life, that’s for sure.
        1.  As you continue your studies you will be arranged with other friends to practice this spiritual work and spread it between you to be a big force.
        2. Regarding the people around you physically, find books or videos on our website on youtube and spread those.  Our work is to spread the material, however we don’t push anything on anyone, if they receive it and want more, we can take the next step, but it is all according to each one’s desire.
        3.  At the end of the day, the whole world will need to know in what world we live, what are the forces operating on us and what can we do to make a good life for everyone, so we will need to take this wisdom and spread it in the most simple and meaningful way for each kind of person.

Good luck,
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.