Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Ask anything about week 5 lesson and materials and get an answer from a senior Kabbalah instructor.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mel Farrell
      Participant

How do you find loving intention towards your neighbours when I am fearful of their actions?

Mel,
        Slow down, don’t go out and try to love the person living in the house next to you if they are mean, maybe violent, who knows what.
        Everything happens in a methodical way.  For example, first you feed your kids, you don’t just go feed any kid in town.  So here we are learning the fundamentals of the wisdom together.  Later you will have the opportunity to do practical work in small group of other kabbalistic students who are on the path with you, studying the same sources with you and advancing together.  There you will learn to do this work together.
        Seth@KabU

Martina
      Participant

As far as I understand it, all mankind can and should be part of tikkun olam.  Why are so many rabbis and hebrew sources saying that only jews are allowed and obligated to do tikkun olam (only a jewish soul is cabable of doing so)?

Martina,
        I don’t know.
        We do not speak for every rabbi and hebrew source.
        We found the path and method of Baal HaSulam through the Rabash and they explained all of these matters thoroughly and clearly, that in the work, both Jew and 70 nations exist inside of one person.
        Seth@KabU

Martina
          Participant

Thank you Seth, I am glad about that since I’m yearning to be part of the solution!

Shadi
      Participant

💙🤍❤️🙏

I began to cry with the first smile

maria santos
        Participant

I as well got goose bumps and emotional. It makes me wonder why we don’t smile more at one another, it feels so good and like we are connected? Instead we yell and curse at each other, or ignore each other which does not make us feel good and nor a part of something bigger than us?

Miho
      Participant

It was beautiful video ( especially ending , people are smiling ) and lessen.

Thank you very much.

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

Short of doing something vile (G-d forbid), how may I illicit such a response in you, my dear friends, that I have no choice but to correct myself?
      Thank you for your existence.

Jarrett,
        We only add to the side of good.
        From this you will discover your true intentions and then you will reach a true need.
        That is all you need.
        There is no light without a vessel.
        Good luck,
        Seth@KabU

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.