Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

New Home Forums Course Forums The Science of Human Emergence Our Inner Program Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

Gil Shir

Can you find a single action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit? Try to notice the law of maximum benefit at work in your life. Can you share new insights that you have discovered?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      peter
      Participant

the only things would be things i am forced to do that i cant see self benefit in

Zach Ansel
      Participant

I can’t think of an action that does not follow the law of maximum benefit. Even self sacrificing acts are done based on a calculation of perceived benefit. For example, a soldier who sacrifices himself for his unit is still making that decision based on a perceived benefit from doing so.

carlos
      Participant

Suicide?

matthew shifflett
      Participant

your absolutely right that’s wild.

NAT
      Participant

The action of artistic expression that reflects the beauty of divine love through form of a song coming from the heart

martin
      Participant

No!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.