Can you share a moment in life where you felt you acted like the “prison guard” in the Stanford Prison Experiment?

New Home Forums Course Forums Crossroads Film Course #2: WHO ARE WE? Can you share a moment in life where you felt you acted like the “prison guard” in the Stanford Prison Experiment?

KabU
    Participant

Can you share a moment in life where you felt you acted like the “prison guard” in the Stanford Prison Experiment?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lu Lu
      Participant

No never wanted to live like that.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

In 3rd or 4th grade we (7-10) kids were standing in a circle around a another kid pointing fingers and laughing at him. What a traumatic experience it must have been for him. I am very ashamed and wish I could take it back… I didn’t even know why we were doing it, but I was fiting in with the herd…

Purity K
      Participant

I have not been in such a position before.

Adelina Santos
      Participant

No because I have not been in such a negative environment.

Christianne
      Participant

neen  het spijt me  ik zou niet kunnen meedoen aan zo een experiment, niet fysiek niet mentaal  ik zou het  ook zelf niet aankunnen als iemand het met m ij zou  laten gebeuren  maar ik  ben me wel bewust van situalties als deze  in de werkkring of gezinssituaties  waar macht bovenhand heeft

Mihaela
      Participant

I had more of a “prisoner” role, but as much as I could I tried to stay out of the “experiment”.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.