Could it be that history is simply the emotional & social expression of the laws of nature?

New Home Forums Course Forums The World, the Jews and the Science of Human Survival THE HUMAN NETWORK Could it be that history is simply the emotional & social expression of the laws of nature?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Theresa H
      Participant

Yes I feel everything is connected.

Sol Belo
      Participant

Only in theory! In practice, history is susceptible to the sponsoring bias.

Leo
      Participant

Absolutely!

Richard Lively
      Participant

I think that History is just like everything else just as you suggested, its dynamic just like the two forces of nature are.   History is a byproduct of humanity just like our actions are a byproduct of humans.  Everything pretty much breaks down  this way into two simple forces of Give and Take creating another byproduct of Give and Take

Ralitza
      Participant

History is a united story of what people have percieved to be real. It can never be objective. Jews have one perception. Hindus have another. Mayas have seen their part of reality. Women would write a different history then men.

If Nature would write history, whose perspective would she choose to be “real”?

So “yes”, history is en expression of our emotions and social structures and how the laws of nature are working with us.  So I don’t think that one group of humans have the right to write history and call it “truth”.

Jan Koons
      Participant

could be.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.